Sponsors (Patrocinados)




 



segunda-feira, 28 de maio de 2012

Feeling about these days

   Hello everyone, you, visitor that are reading this, I write these paragraphs specially to you.
   Today I have this feeling, a feeling that contains all my past, present and future, everything I learn from life, I will put on this post.
   I question myself about what everyone left behind when comes the "Final hour", a few fight all life for a job, a family, friends, some are rich, the most are poor, on the meaning of goods, but for sure all those who fight all life, lived on a poor neighborhood, had difficulties to sustain the children, the grandchildren knows very well how much the life is a battle, A everyday battle, where If you don´t fight, you had nothing, these, these warriors of Everyday, certainly learned something about the life, how valuable is the Life, to wake up everyday, open the window, receive the blessed bright sunshine, the air fills our lungs, the feeling that God is watching over us. So my point is:

You fight all your life, to maintain your job, had millions or billions of dollars on your bank account, your career, have 3 or more cars, A luxurious house, several beach houses, a empire written on all words. When you dies, You take anything with you?
 
 
 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário