Sponsors (Patrocinados)




 



domingo, 27 de maio de 2012

About RL Tube

Hello Visitor

Today is may 27 2012, The day is Sunday
I´m here to say a few words about me and my project "RL Tube - Youtube is not a competitor, it´s an Allied"
My Blog was created a few days ago, I´ll dedicated my life to this blog, cause few a couple years ago, I created some other blogs that was lost on time.
I have created Blogs containing wallpapers, pictures of cars, all kinds, now I want todedicate to RL Tube, because my inspiration is YouTube, the largest online videosin the world and, today, competition is not everything but content, I also say that copying is not plagiarism, Bill at the expense of others, yes, it is plagiarism, so Idedicate this time to thank all the visitors, because I want to make RL Tube, hisfavorite page, then you want to comment, criticize or suggest something, you'refree to do so, I added the translation of my page for the most spoken languages ​​in the world to help visitors understand my vision.You visitor, I dedicate to you this blog, Welcome, I'm already your fan.
Thank you and always accompany my posts.
See ya




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário